Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Fabric bundles for another project

FunBundleColoured Fun BundleMum & I had a great day Monday. After we had Giles weighed (6.8kg @ 18wks old) we went to Annie P Papers to spend my voucher that Mark had bought me for our 1yr wedding anniversary (yes, that was a while ago) & then down to Mosman Park to Calico & Ivy. They have the most beautiful fabrics & knitting supplies, Spotlight eat-your-heart-out! I'm especially in love with the Amy Butler & Kaffe Fassett range. Speaking of Kaffe, I must stop new projects & get back to sewing that quilt I started in Calgary (that'll be a new post when I do). I don't want to start a new quilt (both $$ and time prohibitive) but I wanted to get some little bits of fabric to jazz up some of Giles' shirts/pants. They had these great fabric bundles fo $10 & $4.50 (very in my price range), so I'm set to embellish some of his shirts.

Hanging card 1Oh, and finally, here are some pics of the papers I bought yesterday, and a quick card I sewed up. It is Mel's birthday this Saturday so I'll have to whip her up something special. Oh, also took a sneaky photo of how to embellish a bottle or pressie.

Annie P papers  Inspiration card

Well thats all for today, Giles has woken up, is sitting on my lap & is very interested in mummys typing fingers :)

1 comment:

  1. wow love the fabrics. Never ceases to amaze me what they charge for children's clothes.

    Love Calico and Ivy store...beautiful yarns and fabrics.

    Wow you're so clever...what a great idea for a card. I adore the pink, large print floral. I bet you'll have fun with those

    ReplyDelete