Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank you.......

I've been busy recently filling orders and sending my wee crafty wares off over the country as things from our store on the Madeit website are slowly moving. It is really quite exciting to have people other than immediate family being the recipients of the things I love to make, and even better when those who value the handmade send such positive feedback as this:

"Dear Amber, This is just a quick message, to say THANK YOU!! Thanks for the great product, the great communication, the quick posting and for being so lovely. I have it in my hand and I am most satisfied. I will definitely tell about you and your lovely creations to all of my mummy friends and I’m most certainly will be back for more, not only but for my little boy also! Both my hubby and I just love, love, love the clip ;) Have a Marry Christmas and a Happy New Year filled with creative ideas and with great customers, so you can keep up the good work! Eszter"


Awwww shucks!

I've also had some orders from the kids daycare center which has kept me busy. The girls in the office were so generous and offered to have me display our clothes in the foyer leading up to Xmas. It has brought all the other crafty mammas from the woodwork and now the foyer looks like a little handmade market with my clothes & felted eggs, some gorgeous crochet toys, toy/library bags and other cute stuff.

From the week I had my wares out, I sold a bunch of Lil' man T's (some with matching shorts- I'll add this as an option to the store soon), a couple of I heart Xmas T's, two antique rose skirts and the can-can skirts were a hit with 3 sold. The nicest thing is now I have some custom orders for some of the mums!
I'm really loving sewing for the wider community who love the handmade as much as I love it. So thank you to all those who are supporting my little enterprise which is doing its job & keeping me sane.

1 comment: