Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Frufru Tutu - Custom order for Lucy

These tutu bodysuits first made their appearance in 2008, oh my that was a while ago. 
When I was recently asked to do a custom order for a gal who has a little baby girls and who is very into pink I thought back and remembered these. Don't you think layers upon layers of super soft tulle is perfect for that little princess?!

 


  This bodysuit is a size 000 and has 4 layers of soft pink tulle. Each piece of tulle has been hand sewn to  elasticised trim, allowing extra movement through the butt. The top layer of tulle has been sewn onto pink trim to give it an extra special finish. To top it all off, a pink heart has been appliqued to the chest.

I wish I had made one for Miss T now. Perhaps I can work my fingers to the bone and get one ready in a size 2 in time for her birthday.
 Lucy, if you think this would suit your friend, shoot me an email. I'll show you what I came up with for the twins in my next post.


No comments:

Post a Comment