Saturday, September 3, 2011

Monster_Munch_Game



What do you think of my newest addition to the Mollydag Made family? Nice overbite don't you agree?


These little fellas crept out from my sewing machine today in readiness for tomorrow's Treasure Hunt Market. The monsters were inspired by a soap saver monster I had seen on pinterest from Everyday Chaos. They are all made up and ready for my Monster Munch Game. This game is fabulous as a first game for toddlers. I've been playing with Miss T (2 and 1/2 years) and she loves it.


The aim of the game is to try and guess what the Monster is munching on by feel alone. If you guess right, you get a point! First one to five points wins the game. Included in the game are five sets wooden shapes, although you could play the game with just about anything around the house


I'll be listing them in the store early next week when the markets are over and done with. 


Enjoy your fathers day everyone! The father in our household will have the pleasure of the dreamlets all day as I'll be away at the Market ;) Hmmm I wonder who is getting the better end of that stick??!

No comments:

Post a Comment