Monday, March 19, 2007

Crazy Star Patchwork Quilt Tutorial


mosaic5422515.jpg


Finally, here is the tutorial for the Crazy Star Quilt, the easiest stack-and-slash quilt around.


I hope that the instructions are clear enough, it's the first tutorial I've done. This size will do a baby crib but you can upscale the squares, or do more if you need to make a larger quilt. They would make good pillow covers, as long as you needed six! If you have any queries, give me a yell.


Tutorial HERE


Thanks for the comment Jacq, all photos now have instructions on them....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pattern! I can't wait to have an excuse to make this. You did, however, miss instructions on Step 5, to move the pieces after cutting. I think I got the gist thou by carefully studying your coloured pieces of paper. Thanks again...I've always admired the quilt you made for Tasman...I get comments all the time.

    ReplyDelete