Friday, June 8, 2007

Idea for you Jacq

I'm having another of those mornings letting Giles sleep in my arms. Yesterday we had the Dr. confirm he has an ear infection so he's a little crabby today. This does, however, give me the A-ok to spend the morning browsing around the web from page to page, seeing where the craft links take me.


knitting tidyI saw this picture at Craftzine. Its just one of those IKEA plastic bag holders used to store the wool for your WIPs. Neat huh!


Shame I still  don't know how to knit or crochet. Have many balls of wool though awaiting the day I learn.


In my travels this morning I've found;

Enjoy your day! I'm going to start digging holes for our hedge, or have lunch with mum....hmmm it's even-stevens which to do :)

1 comment:

  1. The ikea bag holder is such a great idea...my yarn is always rolling off onto the floor, collecting dust bunnies as it goes...good one. Haven't had a chance to check out the other links yet.

    ReplyDelete