I'm having another of those mornings letting Giles sleep in my arms. Yesterday we had the Dr. confirm he has an ear infection so he's a little crabby today. This does, however, give me the A-ok to spend the morning browsing around the web from page to page, seeing where the craft links take me.
I saw this picture at Craftzine. Its just one of those IKEA plastic bag holders used to store the wool for your WIPs. Neat huh!
Shame I still don't know how to knit or crochet. Have many balls of wool though awaiting the day I learn.
In my travels this morning I've found;
- how to sew on piping (properly, not the wing-it-and-see-Amber-method),
- a website devoted to wrapping gifts
- an idea for your felted sweaters, potplant pincushions
- inspirations for craft rooms. I've taken a 'before' photo of mine but it hasn't really improved enough to take the 'after' photo! soon I hope, perhaps these links will help
- tonnes more but typing 1 fingered is too slow & sucky.
Enjoy your day! I'm going to start digging holes for our hedge, or have lunch with mum....hmmm it's even-stevens which to do :)