Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twins' Tie Tees

Happy news... "the twins" have arrived and E, A and the babes are doing great!! What and adorable pair, huh?!!!!



What could be cuter than tie tee onesies for the twins??!!!


I saw the idea recently at Saltwater Kids and was eagerly awaiting the next wee boy to arrive so I could try it out. Wow, how lucky was I (;0) when TWIN boys arrived!!!! Perfect.



I hadn't wanted to send typically matching outfits, but the opportunity to create mix and match, co-ordinating tie tee onesies seemed too adorable to bear. Hope you think so too. This was incredibly easy and quick to throw together. The challenge was finding plain onesies. "Joe" brand came through once more. I hope they like them...what do you think????



Click on photo for more....


No comments:

Post a Comment