Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Into the woods.....Red Riding Hood Cape

 


Aren't these photos of wee Bonny just beautiful. My wonderful friend and photographer Candy approached me a few weeks ago and asked if I could make her wee girl a Little Red Riding Hood Cape. Of course I leaped at the chance! She and I played around one weekend (with all 5 kids screaming around in and out of the house) with a pattern & by dinnertime the Little Red Riding Hood Cape was born. 

Once Candy posted these photos to her Facebook page, I was thrilled to get two custom orders for similar capes. One has made it's way to a young lady named Millie, the other to a wee babe who is still to small to wear it but I know little Ruby will get a lot wear from it in the years to come.

So here they are, my Little Red Riding Hood Capes.

 
 
 

The capes were made from the most luxurious wool/flannel blend (80/20) and lined with a stunning sunny yellow cotton print. Inside you'll find two pleated pockets to keep all your girly treasures. I did see something (or someone) lurking deep in the bottom of one pocket. Millie & Ruby, I'd watch out putting my hand down in there if I were you!

If you love these as much as I do, I have a special treat! I have one extra cape (shown below) which is ready to ship. This cape would best suit a little girl with a big imagination (age 2-5). Visit the store or drop me an email if you are interested.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. I soooo love these...especially the embroidered trim...I'm not surprised people are loving these. Nice work

    ReplyDelete