Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tulle Pom Pom Puffs



Ohhh I think I've fallen in love!


How cute are these little Tulle Puffs? These pompoms are made with the same uber soft tulle the FruFru TuTu was made from and they puff out at about 5cm (2inches).


While they can be worn as is, the Puffs would look great on a headband or used to embellish your beanie, hat or even your dress (see note below).




If you want to check them out, they are listed in the MollydagMade Store. I'm listing them for $9.50 for a set of 2 a huge array of colours. You can even order a custom colour combo!


Note: Check out this photo of Miss T, I tried to show you what they look like on a simple white singlet but she insisted on wearing both. Mark & I both think she looks like she is wearing misplaced pasties! Not a good look!



No comments:

Post a Comment